Last updated April 2018
When you submit a request for additional information, engage in a Viewsat chat session or subscribe via a Viewsat Ltd web site, we will ask you to provide basic contact information so that we can fulfil your request. If you have purchased a Viewsat services or product, we will ask you to provide billing information so that our accounts team can perform their duties in collecting service fees.
If you register for or attend corporate events, we will ask you to provide basic contact information, billing information, and information on your participation in the events via the Viewsat website. Viewsat uses common internet technologies, such as cookies and web beacons, to keep track of interactions with the Viewsat Ltd’s web sites to help us improve our website and track the performance of marketing campaigns.
For more information about how Viewsat information collection practices, click here.
- Viewsat will not review, share, distribute, or reference any such Customer Data except as required by law. Viewsat may access
- Customer Data only for the purposes of providing the services, preventing or addressing service or technical problems, at a
- Customer’s request in connection with customer support matters, or as may be required by law.
- Every marketing email from Viewsat contains instructions on how to opt out of receiving further marketing communications from
- the Company. For additional information about requests to access, change or delete your information, please click here.
How to contact Us
For more information about Viewsat Ltd’s information practices, please view the Company’s full Privacy Statement. Questions regarding Viewsat Ltd’s Privacy Statement or information practices should be directed here.
Unit 10, Lansbury Business Park, Woking, Surrey, GU21 2EP